How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!
Our regular meetings are:
- Sunday, 9:30 am (95 Percival St, Rangiora): Sunday service and Sunday School-Click here for a link to the Sunday school program. Contact Chris for information about church, and Saskia re Sunday School.
- Tuesday evening mixed Growth Groups: contact Chris for details.
- Wednesday, 1:30p.m: SPOTR afternoon Growth Group- all welcome, great for those who prefer a daytime meeting. Contact Chris for details.
- Wednesday, 7:00p.m: Women’s Growth Group. Contact Tessa on 021 481 796 for details.
- Wednesday evening mixed Growth Group.
- Friday, 6:30: the weekly prayer meeting. (Please note, this is an early morning meeting). Contact Phil for details on 027 5574 762.
- Friday, 7:00pm: St Peter’s of the Rock Youth Group meet weekly: contact Clint for more information. There is a link to Youth Group page here.
Church wide prayer meeting: this is happening on Thurs 8th June, 7:30pm, at the church – please try to get to this important meeting.
Men’s Christian Convention: ‘Men of Integrity’. This great evening is happening on Tuesday 20th June, with Gary Millar from Queensland Theological College bringing the Scriptures to us. More info and registration here: https://mensconvention.nz/